Cabarrus Physical Therapy, Inc is a Rehabilitation Associates Network, Inc. (RAN) member clinic. If you are wondering what RAN membership means to you, please consider:
- At RAN Member Clinics, patient care decisions are made by the therapists/practitioners who deliver the care;
- All RAN Member Clinics have a strong commitment to positive patient outcomes and patient satisfaction;
- All clinics must pass an initial site visit prior to being granted RAN membership;
- All RAN Member Clinics are either owned or directly managed by a health care professional in a rehabilitation discipline;
- Many RAN Member Clinics have Board Certified Clinical Specialists available. This means a therapist has received additional training in one of several fields of rehabilitative therapy;
- All RAN Member Clinics enjoy In-Network participation in over 45 group health and worker's compensation managed care networks; * RAN Member Clinics, Therapists, and Practitioners have been credentialed to the standards established by the National Committee for Quality Assurance for physicians;
- All RAN Member Clinics are dedicated to the concept of community health care services;
- RAN's Member Clinics offer a diverse range of services from Biofeedback to Work Hardening; and
- Most importantly, RAN's member clinics believe in their commitment to the well-being of their patients.
Thank you for considering our clinic to provide your care, and plase ALWAYS ask your physician to refer you to a RAN Member Clinic.